Interior shots, Milwaukee Art Museum.

muse3

muse1

Although I have multiple versions of this next shot sans people, a shout-out to the unknown art lover who popped into the frame uninvited.

muse2

More serendipity:

muse5

I always think of this final work as the “Don’t Make Me Use My Teacher Voice” piece…

muse4

…because I can (and do!) assume this stance in a heartbeat.

Comments
  1. Betsy (Thompson)Legg says:

You made me smile. I am sure you were an excellent and fun teacher.

Great shots.

2. Gretchen Passmore says:

I can see you doing the “don’t make me use my teacher voice” stance 🙂 Glad you got a chance to enjoy teaching again for a few days. Makes it lots more fun when it’s short term.

• I think my sense of humor stalled out at the 8th grade boy level so it’s like returning to “my people.” However, you are so right: small chunks of time are perfect. I’m lolling about with my coffee this morning while my friends are stressing about getting grades entered into the computer before the cut-off time.

3. You’ve made Calatrava’s museum interior far more appealing than anything I’ve seen to date.
    Nice shots, nice work.

4. Jeanne Heuer says:

The pop-up person is my fav.

5. Barbara McClure-Lukens says:

One of my favorite buildings– you caught its grace.

6. lignumdraco says:

I particularly like the perspective of the third photo. Its a wonderful photo.

These architectural shots are incredible! Love the pop-up – makes the image. What timing! Beautiful set.