SOME CONSTRUCTIVE REFLECTIONS

Posted: July 19, 2013 in Architecture, Construction, Details, Green Bay, Photography, Reflections, Structures, Wabi Sabi, Windows
Tags: ,

Late this afternoon, your friend Wabi Sabi was SO desperate to spend a little bonding time with her new camera, that she leaped–yea verily: leaped–into her fine silver car and drove to the nearest construction site. After about an hour, her eyes were full and her skin felt like pork rinds in the making, so she retreated to a local coffee shop to review her captures and indulge in far too much caffeine.

If your phone rings at 2 a.m., don’t answer. It will be Wabi Sabi doing her Caffeine Dance by the light of the (nearly) full moon.

The neighbors are so going to be upset.

Β Again.

construct5

construct2

Green Bay, then and now:

construct4

And finally, a Wabi Sabi self-portrait, purposefully vague. (Clue: I’m wearing tasteful pearl earrings and a turquoise shirt.)

construct3

The earrings gave me away, didn’t they?

Comments
  1. David says:

I’d recognize you anywhere πŸ™‚

well Wabu Sabi, I like your style! Nice earrings πŸ™‚

It sounds like you had a perfect day. Looking forward to photos of the caffeine dance later. πŸ™‚

Love all your reflections- in story and images. Made me smile πŸ™‚

5. mobius faith says:

Love the earrings! (hehehe).
    Love expecially the 2nd and 4th images. Well done. sparkling good.

Cameo appearances?

7. closet exhibitionist? or voyeur? more

8. The former, I think… πŸ™‚

9. John says:

….and what kind of new camera is it?

• Canon 60D. My main camera is a 7D, but I’ve been wanting a second body in order to access two lenses quickly. There was a major sale last month so I decided that was my milestone birthday present to myself. (I researched and priced red cowboy boots for 2 months but when it came right down to it, I opted for the camera. πŸ™‚ )

• John says:

Cameras are more functional … red boots, while fun, won’t leave your closet as often…. good call. πŸ™‚