Yet another look at the U.P.

I don’t generally post variations on the same picture, but I am so delighted by (and more than just a little in love with) this building that I could not do a “one and done.”

ish1

ish2

ish3

ish4

I keep thinking that if I could just stand on the roof, I would see all of Paris at my feet.

Comments
  1. richardhaas8 says:

One and done? No way Jose~! So much going on with that building and you nailed it~!
    Thanks for sharing.

2. Pépé le Moko says:

First sewing project? Zipper is not centered.

Worth your revisit. Love the last line. Slated shutters? Slatted shutters? What took place therein? Good art asking questions……..

• If you click for a larger view, you will see that those shutters are a heavy metal. I have no clue about the purpose of the shutters nor the original purpose of the building, but I think maybe I should go back.

What a fantastic staircase! Perfect for a chase scene in some movie. Did you climb up?

5. Exquisite! Gorgeous material palette. Wondered about the pigeons until I popped open the shots…nice touch and commentary.

6. John says:

Wonderful stuff!

7. projectbuddy says:

The first photograph is just wonderful! The brickwork between the two buildings resembles a walking pathway between two areas of stone pavement until my eye gets to the fire escapes and windows. The perspective enhances this “Where am I feeling?” Very well done!