HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Posted: December 31, 2013 in Barns, Canon 7D, Deserted, Details, Doors, Farms, Old buildings, Photography, Red, Snow, Wabi Sabi
Tags:

ny card

Comments

Awww, shucks. Happy new year to you too.

2. John says:

Happy New Year, Patricia! Best for 2014!

From a warm fireside, I send you a thank you, for your comfort and refuge. That counts for last night and for every time I open Wabi Sabi…..always sighing in closing, “That made my day”. Truly.

4. Keep your wonderful posts coming and All the best to you and yours in 2014!

Thank you & thank you for all the fabulous posts.
    HNY.

Happy New Year, Patricia and thanks for all your support, too. Old red barns in snow…you really find the best stuff…

7. Pépé le Moko says:

Thanks for donning your winter gear and capturing the beauty of it all. I used to look out my window and you taught me to walk down to the dock…don’t just look – be in it ….good lesson….happy new year right back atcha

• P le M: Thank you. I find you and your friendship to be…well, let’s say wonderful in all the possible definitions because you push me, you make me articulate vague ideas and you are such a creative person that you leave a bright trail of sparks in your wake. I am so happy we are friends. Plus, you are a kick-ass cook.
      P de R

8. wisreader says:

Ah, Happy New Year, Wabi Sabi! I love, love your red barn; or maybe it’s a barn accessory building – such a happy Wisconsin icon of a greeting, in any case!

9. Happy new year to you too and many beautiful pictures! 🙂